Sinusitis: Temporary Relief
What to do for sinusitis for temporary relief
This is what I would do:
- Drink lots of plain water at room temperature and
- warm teas
- green tea
- do not drink milk
- warm teas
- A sinus infection can develop into bronchitis, thus nip the infection in the bud
- Take zinc lozenges until the infection is gone
- Avoid eating mucus producing foods
- Take guaifenesin to loosen mucus and phlegm
- If I have excessive sinus drainage (PND) I would deal with it. Click
- Get into the bath tub or shower with water as warm as you can tolerate it safely for 15-20 minutes
- to loosen phlegm
- boost immune system
- get rid of toxins
- Go to bed and sleep, rest all you can
- Keep sinuses draining by using: steam inhalations if necessary
- Sinus pressure points (acupressure) can help drain the sinuses
- To remove phlegm from the chest area I would do a chest percussion procedure
- you need someone to do this procedure for you
- read carefully instructions
- Keeping the sinuses clear can be very beneficial
- At the first sign of sinus pressure be sure to deal with it
- If in a few days I don't get satisfactory results I would see my doctor
This is a common sense approach that has worked for me.
- You are right on M. S., Md
- It really works . . . Thank you R. L., P. B., Fl
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is the right thing R.D., Cusi, Fr
- I found your publication very helpful Springfield, Va
- This article really helped me, thank you so much! A.U.
- Your advise has been quite helpful, less pain M. C.
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is working well K. M., L. A.
- [the publication] was quite helpful S. K., India
- My sinuses are much better. Glad I followed 3 Steps. Tks. E. W., Memp.
- The [healing herb] really helps R. L., P. B., Fl
- Amazed with reasearch. Magnificent! N. K., Forum
- It's amazing to think how many doctors, medications, and tests I've gone through in the last three years . . . your information was by far the most helpful yet! Thanks again. G. W., Parma Hts., Ohio