OTC (Over-the-Counter) Remedies
Many OTC remedies are fine and can make a difference in that they can ease the stress which often accompanies many ailments: pain, fever, nervousness, sinus pressure, excessive sinus drainage, swelling, etc. Several things, however, must be kept in mind:
- OTC remedies, although they may make us feel better, they do not, ordinarily, cure, but just relieve some of the symptoms of the ailment
- Most of them produce side effects, the severity of which can vary
- Used over a long period of time they can become ineffective
- When used extensively some of them can create other ailments or even become counter-productive
Understanding this aspect of OTC remedies can help us make a more judicious use of them while obtaining their benefits.
- You are right on M. S., Md
- It really works . . . Thank you R. L., P. B., Fl
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is the right thing R.D., Cusi, Fr
- I found your publication very helpful Springfield, Va
- This article really helped me, thank you so much! A.U.
- Your advise has been quite helpful, less pain M. C.
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is working well K. M., L. A.
- [the publication] was quite helpful S. K., India
- My sinuses are much better. Glad I followed 3 Steps. Tks. E. W., Memp.
- The [healing herb] really helps R. L., P. B., Fl
- Amazed with reasearch. Magnificent! N. K., Forum
- It's amazing to think how many doctors, medications, and tests I've gone through in the last three years . . . your information was by far the most helpful yet! Thanks again. G. W., Parma Hts., Ohio