Acupressure - The application of finger pressure on specific bodily sites (points) to promote healing.
Acupuncture - A Chinese medical practice that addresses illnesses or provides local anesthesia by the insertion of needles at specific sites of the body.
Chiropractic - A therapeutic system based upon the interactions of the spine and nervous system and which is practiced by adjusting segments of the spinal column.
Cilia - Minute, hairlike organelles found in the mucous membranes of the nasal area and which beat in rhythmic movements to remove debris, pollutants, germs, etc.
Dust mites - Microscopic organisms that live in house dust whose droppings some people are very allergic to.
Holism - The care of the entire patient in all aspects.
Meatus - Passage that connects the sinus cavity with the inside of the nasal structure.
MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging, a diagnostic procedure using an MR scanner to obtain detailed sectional images of the internal structure of the body.
Mucus - A sticky, slimy mixture of mucins, water and other bodily produced chemicals which is secreted by glands lining the nasal cavities and serves primarily to protect and lubricate those surfaces.
Sinus cavities - Hollow areas in the skull and and facial bones which are lined with mucous membranes and which connect with the inside of the nose through small holes about 1 mm in diameter.
Sinus pressure points - Another way of expresing acupressure therapy
Harvard Medical School Guide to Healing Your Sinuses, by Ralph Metson and Steven Mardon, 2005
The Ministry of Healing, by Ellen G. White, 1990
The Sinus Sourcebook, by Deborah Rosin, 1999
Sinus Health: How to Prevent and Correct Sinus Problems, by Mary Vanderwall, 1997
The Sinusitis Help Book A Comprehensive Guide to a Common Problem: Questions, Answers, Options, by M. Lee Williams, 1998
The Truth About Sinusitis: A Self-Care Guide for Nose and Sinus Problems, by Charles P., MD and Bo Lebo (Audio Cassette,) 1991
Acupressure's Potent Points, by Ralph R. Gach
Rhinology and Sinus Disease: A Problem Oriented Approach
by Steven D. Schaefer, 1998
Sinus Survival: The Holistic Medical for Allergies, Colds, and Sinusitis, by Robert S., 2000.
How to Cure Sinus Problems. Without Resorting to Harsh or Drugs, by James M. McDaniel, 2011
- You are right on M. S., Md
- It really works . . . Thank you R. L., P. B., Fl
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is the right thing R.D., Cusi, Fr
- I found your publication very helpful Springfield, Va
- This article really helped me, thank you so much! A.U.
- Your advise has been quite helpful, less pain M. C.
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is working well K. M., L. A.
- [the publication] was quite helpful S. K., India
- My sinuses are much better. Glad I followed 3 Steps. Tks. E. W., Memp.
- The [healing herb] really helps R. L., P. B., Fl
- Amazed with reasearch. Magnificent! N. K., Forum
- It's amazing to think how many doctors, medications, and tests I've gone through in the last three years . . . your information was by far the most helpful yet! Thanks again. G. W., Parma Hts., Ohio