The Sinus Clearance Factor
Our sinus and nasal cavities were made to be kept moist all the time. The membranes lining them were created foremost to produce mucus. The function of mucus is to keep those cavities clean from such things as: germs, air pollutants, dust particles, etc., and to help keep the incoming air moist. To accomplish all these functions the cavities' membranes have tiny hairlike projections called cilia and which act as small "oars" moving liquids, foreign particles and germs in the right direction. To have healthy breathing organs we need to have air flowing all the time between the nasal and sinus cavities.
The problem is that sometimes the mucus becomes thick and does not flow as it should, instead it accumulates in the cavities and their passages congesting them. Or we have such an excessive amount of the yucky stuff that the respiratory system is not capable of handling it properly and, again, accumulation and pressure can take place. The really bad part of all this is that, if accumulation of mucus is not cleared within a few days, it will make those cavities become a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. This can produce sinus infection, pain, fever in some cases, bad breath and general discomfort. By keeping those cavities clear and air and mucus flowing one can avoid, in many cases, all that misery.
These are some of the things you can do to have your sinuses clear at all times:
- do sinus acupressure--also called "sinus pressure points"
- add humidity to the air by means of an air humidifier
- eat foods that do not produce histamine or mucus
- drink no less than 6 - 7 glasses of water a day at room temperature
- do inhalations
- if all else fails take some /OTC remedy like Sudafed
Keeping your sinuses and their passages clear at all times can go a long way to prevent sinus pressure and promote their health
The Best 3 Sinus Healing Systems:
Natural Medicine · Food · Acupressure
Combined Into One Fast-Acting
Unsolicited testimonials can't be wrong
- You are right on M. S., Md
- It really works . . . Thank you R. L., P. B., Fl
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is the right thing R.D., Cusi, Fr
- I found your publication very helpful Springfield, Va
- This article really helped me, thank you so much! A.U.
- Your advise has been quite helpful, less pain M. C.
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is working well K. M., L. A.
- [the publication] was quite helpful S. K., India
- My sinuses are much better. Glad I followed 3 Steps. Tks. E. W., Memp.
- The [healing herb] really helps R. L., P. B., Fl
- Amazed with reasearch. Magnificent! N. K., Forum
- It's amazing to think how many doctors, medications, and tests I've gone through in the last three years . . . your information was by far the most helpful yet! Thanks again. G. W., Parma Hts., Ohio