Foods and Your Sinus Problems
Having sinus pressure, congestion, sinusitis, sinus headaches, rhinitis? Allergies are one major factor in causing or contributig to many of those sinus disorders. Another major player is food. Yes, some foods can cause some sinus difficulties to many people, yet this is widely unknown. In fact, as I talk to people through the internet, and mention to them some specific foods to avoid, so far the answer has been 100 percent the same a few days later: "It's true"--then they mention the particular food(s) they have left out and the positive results on their sinuses within a very short time.
There seems to be, however, a difference of opinion on this issue in the medical profession. But we who have suffered from sinus problems in the past and have changed some foods in our diet have no problems saying: "It does make a difference." For example, some foods can create excessive:
- sinus or nasal congestion
- sinus pressure--if some of the above items are not properly handled
You should become acquainted with those foods. They come from both the animal and vegetable kingdoms. It would be advantageous for you if, together with this knowledge of foods to avoid, you would also obtain some practical information on how you can approach the allergies issue. Again, were you to focus on these two items for a while you could see, probably, very significant, positive results. Elliminating some foods alone could bring you some surprising sinus relief in 2-3 days.
Here is a list of common foods which can stimulate the production of mucus, which in turn can lead to other sinus issues such as: congestion, pressure and sinusitis and therefore should be avoided:
- Food containing additives
- when eaten regularly
- effect varies from person to person
- Omega-6 fatty acids containing foods
Refined vegetable oils
- corn oil
Saturated fats and trans fats
- high fat meats
- dairy products
- deep-fried foods
- sour kraut
- beer, etc.
sugar in significant amounts
- soft drinks
- ice cream
- cold breakfast cereals with sugar
- Cow's milk--possibly one of the worst
- white bread
- white rice
Sinus worst food
From my personal experience confirmed by those with whom I have "compared notes", the worst foods for the sinuses, ranked by the most hurtful at the top:
- Ice cream
- Cow's milk
Mucus producing to a lesser extent:
- soy in its various forms
- too much salt
Foods Good for the Sinuses
- lemons and limes
- has cleansing properties
- promotes general health
- water cress, etc.
- it has much potassium
- it is credited with bodily cleansing properties
The Best 3 Sinus Healing Systems:
Natural Medicine · Food · Acupressure
Combined Into One Fast-Acting
Unsolicited testimonials can't be wrong
- You are right on M. S., Md
- It really works . . . Thank you R. L., P. B., Fl
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is the right thing R.D., Cusi, Fr
- I found your publication very helpful Springfield, Va
- This article really helped me, thank you so much! A.U.
- Your advise has been quite helpful, less pain M. C.
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is working well K. M., L. A.
- [the publication] was quite helpful S. K., India
- My sinuses are much better. Glad I followed 3 Steps. Tks. E. W., Memp.
- The [healing herb] really helps R. L., P. B., Fl
- Amazed with reasearch. Magnificent! N. K., Forum
- It's amazing to think how many doctors, medications, and tests I've gone through in the last three years . . . your information was by far the most helpful yet! Thanks again. G. W., Parma Hts., Ohio