Full Nerve Energy Flow and Sinus Self-Healing
Whether it is sinus pressure, congestion, sinusitis, rhinitis, or other ailments, the body's self healing mechanism does a better job of bringing healing, in many cases, than many known remedies. You may reasonably ask: Why then do we get sinus problems? Why then can't the sinuses heal themselves? Good questions which deserve a good answer.
Two things need to be considered which can be obstacles to self healing::
A partially suppressed "electric system." All organs in our bodies require a certain amount of electrical (nerve) energy to be able to function and be regulated. It is somewhat similar to the way an automobile electrical system functions. In the case of our bodies this electric energy--measured in millivolts--originates in the brain and travels down the spinal cord. From there a complex branching system carries this energy to the various organs of the body.
The problem is that in many cases that nerve energy is partially suppressed. This occurs when pressure--from some misaligned vertebra--is exerted on the spinal cord. Obviously, this nerve energy suppression is going to affect the functioning and health of some organs. This can include the respiratory organs of which the sinuses are a part. Thus, the alignment of some specific vertebrae should be checked--especially after and accident, fall, jarring of the head, etc. Not only to correct a misalignment and help the sinuses, but it can, as well, benefit other organs and promote one's general health and well being.
A more detailed explanation is available in the publication offered. For more information click
The Best 3 Sinus Healing Systems:
Natural Medicine · Food · Acupressure
Combined Into One Fast-Acting
Unsolicited testimonials can't be wrong
- You are right on M. S., Md
- It really works . . . Thank you R. L., P. B., Fl
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is the right thing R.D., Cusi, Fr
- I found your publication very helpful Springfield, Va
- This article really helped me, thank you so much! A.U.
- Your advise has been quite helpful, less pain M. C.
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is working well K. M., L. A.
- [the publication] was quite helpful S. K., India
- My sinuses are much better. Glad I followed 3 Steps. Tks. E. W., Memp.
- The [healing herb] really helps R. L., P. B., Fl
- Amazed with reasearch. Magnificent! N. K., Forum
- It's amazing to think how many doctors, medications, and tests I've gone through in the last three years . . . your information was by far the most helpful yet! Thanks again. G. W., Parma Hts., Ohio
Key Elements to
Right natural remedies
A combination of healing systems working synergistically (cooperatively) for your sinuses is the key to sinus healing
Combining empirical research and reading many sources of information is how I found this new approach
The right sinus relief is more than just taking medications. It involves: Right eating, botanicals, some regular medications & pressure points for the sinuses
Foods can significantly affect your sinuses. Learn which foods can cause problems and which ones promote healing
Disclaimer: I am not a physician nor a licensed health care practitioner. The statements made in this web site or in the publication: Three Steps to Quick Sinus and Mucus Relief, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are intended to describe what I did or would personally do only, and not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease or condition for others. The reader should continue to regularly consult a physician with regard to his or her health. Especially with respect to any matters or symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical care.
Copyright © 2008, 2010 by Ezoic Inc.