Sinus Pressure Quick Relief
1. Using your middle finger tip, left hand, firmly press at a point in the center of the back of the head in a large hollow just under the base of the skull. For 4 minutes. Be sure you are precisely on the correct spot. The latter will be a very sensitive spot.
2. As you do the above acupressure exercise do this at the same time: Using your index finger tip, right hand, firmly press directly between the eyebrows, in the indentation where the bridge of the nose meets the forehead. For 3 minutes.
3. Then: Using the tips of the thumbs perpendicularly to your face, press firmly in the indentations on either side of where the bridge of the nose meets the ridge of the eyebrows. For 4 minutes.
4. Drink a large glass of water at room temperature. Continue to drink much water during the next several days.
5. If the sinus acupressure exercises, above, did not quite relieve pressure in your sinus cavities as you would have liked, then due some steam inhalation. Place your face at least a foot from steam source--to protect your cilia. Use some thyme leaves in the water. It is believed that this herb will help to decongest the sinuses. Or use a sinus rinse like Neil Med Sinus Rinse or from some other OTC brand you trust. The instructions in the package are easy to follow.
6. If you use regularly mucus producing foods, please, stop using them for a week and notice the difference.
Were you to follow the above suggestion regularly--whether you are having a bout with sinus pressure or not--you would probably see your sinus pressure or other sinus problems vanish in a short time.
The Best 3 Sinus Healing Systems:
Natural Medicine · Food · Acupressure
Combined Into One Fast-Acting
Unsolicited testimonials can't be wrong
- You are right on M. S., Md
- It really works . . . Thank you R. L., P. B., Fl
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is the right thing R.D., Cusi, Fr
- I found your publication very helpful Springfield, Va
- This article really helped me, thank you so much! A.U.
- Your advise has been quite helpful, less pain M. C.
- 3 Steps to Quick Sinus & Mucus Freedom is working well K. M., L. A.
- [the publication] was quite helpful S. K., India
- My sinuses are much better. Glad I followed 3 Steps. Tks. E. W., Memp.
- The [healing herb] really helps R. L., P. B., Fl
- Amazed with reasearch. Magnificent! N. K., Forum
- It's amazing to think how many doctors, medications, and tests I've gone through in the last three years . . . your information was by far the most helpful yet! Thanks again. G. W., Parma Hts., Ohio
Key Elements to
Right natural remedies
A combination of healing systems working synergistically (cooperatively) for your sinuses is the key to sinus healing
Combining empirical research and reading many sources of information is how I found this new approach
The right sinus relief is more than just taking medications. It involves: Right eating, botanicals, some regular medications & pressure points for the sinuses
Foods can significantly affect your sinuses. Learn which foods can cause problems and which ones promote healing
Disclaimer: I am not a physician nor a licensed health care practitioner. The statements made in this web site or in the publication: Three Steps to Quick Sinus and Mucus Relief, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are intended to describe what I did or would personally do only, and not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease or condition for others. The reader should continue to regularly consult a physician with regard to his or her health. Especially with respect to any matters or symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical care.
Copyright © 2008, 2010 by Ezoic Inc.